Oppo Assistant download
Started By: some random guy Started On: 2-12-2013 14:58:18
I'm trying to download a sync program for my Oppo Find Piano R8113. As far as i'm aware, that program is called Oppo Assistant. Reason is, I want to copy notes from my phone to my computer.

However, i can not download Oppo Assistant. I can't find it on the internet. So far the only version I can find online is a Thai version.
There must be another version, in English.

Can someone please post the link to the file? or maybe another sync program?
  • AfterDeath
    Super Moderator
    AfterDeath #2, 2-12-2013 15:53:34
    some random guy
    I'm trying to download a sync program for my Oppo Find Piano R8113. As far as i'm aware, that program is called Oppo Assistant. Reason is, I want to copy notes from my phone to my computer. However, i can not download Oppo Assistant. I can't find it on the internet. So far the only version I can find online is a Thai version.There must be another version, in English. Can someone please post the link to the file? or maybe another sync program?
    This is the section for the Find 5 ;). So I'll move this to the older OPPO devices. As for Oppo Assistant, I've never heard of this so I can't really help you
  • alexadam1212
    alexadam1212 #3, 22-1-2014 15:40:02
    Ankur Srivastava
    Oppo Assistant.....never heard about that ....sorry brother.....
    it must be an app to help you manage oppo
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

International

What do you think about the new OPPO Community?

Got ideas? Suggestions or bugs about the new OPPO Community? Feel free to share it with us here.