N1 in India
Started By: Praveen K Started On: 19-11-2013 12:43:05
Just today, in the morning, I went on Oppo's site. It was selling Oppo products a few days ago, but today its showing there are no stores available in your country. If would REALLY appreciate a reply from Oppo representative to clear the air in this regard. I understand that there are not a lot of Ofans in my country and it might not be commercially feasible to maintain stores, but I am still interested in N1. Please give us any information about product availability in India. If its not going to be, I would stop wasting my time altogether waiting for it to release.
  • Adam #2, 19-11-2013 14:57:32
    We're in the process of setting up a local branch in India to provide our Ofans with support in OPPO stores and make their brand experience even better. Stay tuned for an official announcement coming soon!

;)
  • Praveen K
    Praveen K #3, 19-11-2013 15:32:41
    Thanks Adam for your reply. The site got me worried.
  • Allanitomwesh
    Allanitomwesh #4, 20-11-2013 17:09:48
    Adam
    We're in the process of setting up a local branch in India to provide our Ofans with support in OPPO stores and make their brand experience even better. Stay tuned for an official announcement coming soon! ;)
    Please come to my country,pleeeeeaaaaase!
  • Praveen K
    Praveen K #5, 11-12-2013 02:02:01
    Adam
    We're in the process of setting up a local branch in India to provide our Ofans with support in OPPO stores and make their brand experience even better. Stay tuned for an official announcement coming soon! ;)
      Adam, in India we don't have it yet. Very disappointed and I cant over stress this. Oppo said on twitter and Google Plus that it would be available in my country today and trade off I made trusting that wasn't worth it. I know its not my place to say this, but the truth is I do feel betrayed. I am waiting for it since August 27th the first day the page went online, and since that day, I am waiting for it using nokia c2, sold my note 2 so that I could get the best price for it to buy N1. Oppo shouldn't make your fans wait forever.
  • Allanitomwesh
    Allanitomwesh #6, 11-12-2013 11:51:45
    One does not simply open a store in a new country
  • Praveen K
    Praveen K #7, 11-12-2013 11:55:24
    Allanitomwesh
    One does not simply open a store in a new country
      They had an online store.
  • Allanitomwesh
    Allanitomwesh #8, 11-12-2013 18:02:04

OPPOSTYLE is still there,or do you mean an Indian one like the one for Europe?
  • Praveen K
    Praveen K #9, 11-12-2013 18:04:34
    Allanitomwesh
    OPPOSTYLE is still there,or do you mean an Indian one like the one for Europe?
    I didn't know about Oppostyle. The link they posted on G+ and twitter redirected me and many others to the page saying there are no official stores in India. I am trying to place an order as we speak, if it happens, good for me
  • Allanitomwesh
    Allanitomwesh #10, 11-12-2013 18:12:03

Might want to wait?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

12Next

International

What do you think about the new OPPO Community?

Got ideas? Suggestions or bugs about the new OPPO Community? Feel free to share it with us here.