Car Charger 1A or 2A?
Started By: Kenshiro Started On: 17-7-2013 06:36:05
Boys then;

Those of you who bought a car charger 1A or 2A is the who's already?

No, because after several recommendations both here and in other forums everyone said (the most experienced) take it from 1A etc. ..

I have noticed that the previous one that was 500/700 and this map from heat 1A. The only difference POSITIVE, obviously 1A charged before.

While you do so, or maybe you noticed?

Inviato con le 7 stelle di Hokuto
  • edogaktop
    edogaktop #2, 17-7-2013 07:12:36
    Kenshiro
    Boys then; Those of you who bought a car charger 1A or 2A is the who's already? No, because after several recommendations both here and in other forums everyone said (the most experienced) take it from 1A etc. .. I have noticed that the previous one that was 500/700 and this map from heat 1A. The only difference POSITIVE, obviously 1A charged before. While you do so, or maybe you noticed? Inviato con le 7 stelle di Hokuto
    I'm sorry I failed to understand your question/statement.. Are you trying to ask/tell that using 2A car charger is okay for the phone?
  • Kenshiro #3, 17-7-2013 08:10:42
    edogaktop
    I'm sorry I failed to understand your question/statement.. Are you trying to ask/tell that using 2A car charger is okay for the phone?
    I apologize for my broken English. I recently bought a car charger from 1000 mAp that is 1A. Unfortunately I did not notice that loads the mobile phone becomes hot, which also happened with the previous charger but with lower amperage. So my question is: Should that be the same hot having taken a 1A charger? With a 2A fast I could to charge it without it becoming hot behind? I hope I made that clear? Thanks to allInviato con le 7 stelle di Hokuto
  • edogaktop
    edogaktop #4, 17-7-2013 10:25:47
    Kenshiro
    I apologize for my broken English. I recently bought a car charger from 1000 mAp that is 1A. Unfortunately I did not notice that loads the mobile phone becomes hot, which also happened with the previous charger but with lower amperage. So my question is: Should that be the same hot having taken a 1A charger? With a 2A fast I could to charge it without it becoming hot behind? I hope I made that clear? Thanks to all Inviato con le 7 stelle di Hokuto
    Hi again Ken, no need to apologize for you English, I just asked again to make sure I understand the question/statement There are a lot of "theories" to whether charging a phone with faulty charger can damage your phone. I read once in Xperia Neo forum that charging with bad charger can lead to damaged display. So my suggestion is: as long as you are using charger from good manufacturers, don't worry too much about your phone getting damaged. Phones get hot from charging, that's a fact. If you find one charger increase the temperature of your phone to certain level where you fell uncomfortable, then don't use that particular charger (the stock charger is a good comparison tool). Battery manufacturers usually also have upper limit for charging, so you may want to limit the charging to 1A. This is a good article to read. Please take every truth you may read about battery with a pinch of salt though.http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/all_about_chargers
  • Kenshiro #5, 17-7-2013 12:43:21
    edogaktop
    Hi again Ken, no need to apologize for you English, I just asked again to make sure I understand the question/statement There are a lot of "theories" to whether charging a phone with faulty charger can damage your phone. I read once in Xperia Neo forum that charging with bad charger can lead to damaged display. So my suggestion is: as long as you are using charger from good manufacturers, don't worry too much about your phone getting damaged. Phones get hot from charging, that's a fact. If you find one charger increase the temperature of your phone to certain level where you fell uncomfortable, then don't use that particular charger (the stock charger is a good comparison tool). Battery manufacturers usually also have upper limit for charging, so you may want to limit the charging to 1A. This is a good article to read. Please take every truth you may read about battery with a pinch of salt though.http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/all_about_chargers
    thank you very much, you've been very kind Last question, if I refer to the charger at home, you say it right? Since it is those original Oppo and marks its 1A? Inviato con le 7 stelle di Hokuto
  • gerard@oppo
    gerard@oppo #6, 17-7-2013 13:05:42
    Kenshiro
    thank you very much, you've been very kind Inviato con le 7 stelle di Hokuto
    Don't worry about any high powered charger or USB source. As long it's stable at 5 Voltage (5V) the current in mA is controlled by the Find 5. If you connect to an USB source like your Computer or Laptop, these specifications are 500mA to 800mA, and this is not enough to charge your battery within the specifications. Also no heath will be found. Use the standaard charger with 1000mA (1A) and is the best source for your Find 5. Take care of using low cost car adapters as these are not always according to specifications, and risk to damage your phone. Most important is to check the 5V output and also the power from the car is free of noise on power lines. Noise called spices ( i.e. when you start your car) can run up to extreme high voltage and the risk of damage your car adapter and finally high voltage to your phone. One advice; Connect your phone to your car adapter, after your car is started!
  • Kenshiro #7, 17-7-2013 13:24:53
    AIT-Solutions
    Don't worry about any high powered charger or USB source. As long it's stable at 5 Voltage (5V) the current in mA is controlled by the Find 5. If you connect to an USB source like your Computer or Laptop, these specifications are 500mA to 800mA, and this is not enough to charge your battery within the specifications. Also no heath will be found. Use the standaard charger with 1000mA (1A) and is the best source for your Find 5. Take care of using low cost car adapters as these are not always according to specifications, and risk to damage your phone. Most important is to check the 5V output and also the power from the car is free of noise on power lines. Noise called spices ( i.e. when you start your car) can run up to extreme high voltage and the risk of damage your car adapter and finally high voltage to your phone. One advice; Connect your phone to your car adapter, after your car is started!
      My car charger is 1000 mA, so I should go on the safe side?! Below will report the technical specifications of my car charger; https://www.dropbox.com/s/16a7p4cq2ewbwfk/IMG17072013082132.jpg
  • gerard@oppo
    gerard@oppo #8, 17-7-2013 13:42:26
    Kenshiro
    My car charger is 1000 mA, so I should go on the safe side?! Below will report the technical specifications of my car charger;
    Your Dropbox link is not working. Drop the specifications into the Public folder and with your right-mouse button copy the link into the thread. This will work.
  • Kenshiro #9, 17-7-2013 13:49:29
    AIT-Solutions
    Your Dropbox link is not working. Drop the specifications into the Public folder and with your right-mouse button copy the link into the thread. This will work.
      Sorry, Correct! ops:
  • edogaktop
    edogaktop #10, 17-7-2013 14:53:26
    AIT-Solutions
    The voltage spike when a car is started is very good info thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

12Next

International

What do you think about the new OPPO Community?

Got ideas? Suggestions or bugs about the new OPPO Community? Feel free to share it with us here.