OPPO Soars to No. 4 in Global Smartphone Market!
Started By: Tehu Started On: May 12, 2016
Edited by Kate Sun  at 12-5-2016 01:31 PM

That’s right, OPPO has been named the 4th highest seller of smartphones in the world according to the International Data Corporation (IDC).

The main reason that this incredible feat could be achieved is because,

“OPPO’s devices and user experience continue to delight people around the world. [These] savvy consumers are increasingly aware of the innovative features and craftsmanship that OPPO commits to providing, and as we continue to grow, we hold onto the values that brought us this far – listening to users closely so that we can bring them products they’ll love.”
– Sky Li, OPPO Vice President and Managing Director of International Mobile Business

THANK YOU O-FANS!

If you’d like to read more about this major milestone and how it was achieved just head to the OPPO website right here.

• Gjay sagrayum
    The New Guy
    Gjay sagrayum #2, Oct 6, 2016
    I just had my first Oppo phone by the way and I just realized that it's more fun to use bloatware-free android OS. Well done for Color OS developers and wish more improvements to come
  • msrbuzz
    The New Guy
    msrbuzz #3, Jan 27, 2017
    Really appreciate for your amazing article. Keep going on, good stuff. Thank you for this valuable information. Oppo is very nice phone and nice colours, appvn Thank you
  • Gsmokey nzjsnsbf
    The New Guy
    Gsmokey nzjsnsbf #4, Mar 22, 2017
    If this is true why is there never any updates why cant i go to a phone Case store and get a case for my oppo its driving me insaine.
  • dilipg98
    The New Guy
    dilipg98 #5, Mar 22, 2017
    When will F1s be upgraded to Marshmallow?
  • Shannon243
    The New Guy
    Shannon243 #6, May 17, 2017
    How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.
  • Martian7
    The New Guy
    Martian7 #7, 3 days ago
    If its so good could someone please tell me how to get my photos off my oppo phone to my mac?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

What do you think about the new OPPO Community?

Got ideas? Suggestions or bugs about the new OPPO Community? Feel free to share it with us here.